Here too we remain true to our principle: Flexibility! We offer our customers different options for subsequent frame filling. Deciding which system is best suited for the respective production layout is best determined in a personal consultation.
- a hole is drilled into the back of the profile on the corner in two frame sides
- automatically adjusts to the profile width SZR 6 -32
- filling is supported by a slight positive pressure
- filling is controlled by sensors or by time
- automatic closure of the holes with butyl
- 50 litre container volume
- a performance kit with enlarged holes is optionally available
- optionally available with a supplementary high suction device for a 200 litre container
- The frame is bent on three corners on the bender,
- fed into the filler and automatically filled with desiccant through the open profile cross section.
- The fourth corner is bent on the filling machine,
- and the frame is automatically closed.
- The completed filled and closed frame is placed on an integrated buffer beam.
- Approximately 50 frames can be temporarily stored here.
- An optional high suction device for a 200 litre container, or BigBag, is also available.
- With the RFA-V50, frame production and subsequent filling can be accomplished by one person.